Monday, April 29, 2013

forgive and forget

TELAJAK PERAHU BOLEH DI UNDUR.....TETAPI TELAJAK KATA...HATI TERUSIK....


kepada kekawan yang di dalam atau di luar dunia maya ini...sejuta kemaafan di tujukan....mungkin ada diantara kata kata atau perkataan didalam blog yang tidak sedap di dengar mahupon di baca...

kepada my beloved friend kat seremban...pie nic atikah and so on...i'm sorry if i hurt you...i'm not a perfect person...if you know me very well this is should be not problem for you all because you know me as well...

to all my friend at ipoh... we just have one month only together...after this no more this situation...we're will miss this situation...so please appreciate this time... i'm sorry if our relationship as friend i'm disturb you.. my attitude and behaviour very bad and not as you expectoration....

we as a human...not far to wrong thing at the wrong time....use a concept forgive and forget...maybe hard to you to use it nut you can try to do...

I'm Farah Iliyana Noorlin I'm sorry if i hurt you and to do anything wrong during our friendship....